Thursday, April 21, 2011

Come What May Printables in Every Color

And I'm not kidding!

Ok, so I went a little crazy, but I was having so much fun. I decided to modify the Come What May print so that it was a little more reminiscent of the Keep Calm and Carry On prints, and then when I realized how easy it was to change the background color, I just did it! Like, a billion times.

Anyway, take your pick! Print it off, frame it, put it on your wall. Give it as a gift. Send it to your grandma. Enjoy it. Again, if you just click on these, it will take you to the full-size image. Right click. Select Save Image As. Save it wherever you want , and print it off at your favorite photo developer. 8 x 10s usually run you around $2.50. How's that for some custom artwork, eh?










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...