Thursday, March 3, 2011

Three Headbands: One Dollar - Sweet Action

So, they just opened up a new Dollar Tree really close to my house. I've been antsy to check it out ever since I saw the lights were on in there, but haven't had the chance. Until Today. (Ominous music swells.)



Really, it was just a dollar store. Nothing too spectacular. But. I did find some headbands - three for a dollar.


Since I recently chopped off all my hair to donate to Locks of Love, I can't throw my hair into a ponytail anymore. Now I actually have to, like, do it. Hmph. So, a headband really helps with that. So, sweet, I found three and paid one buck. Nice.

But they weren't all that cute, even in all their dollar-store glory. So, I made some modifications, and here's what I ended up with:


Turned out pretty nice, huh? And all from stuff I had just lying around. I call that an awesome deal. If you're interested in knowing how I made them, just say so and I'll post a tutorial.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...